E1416A VXI Power Meter
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- 1-Slot, C-size, message based
- Single channel power meter
- Operates with 8480 series power sensors
- ±0.02dB or ±0.5% accuracy
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 110 GHz, sensor dependent
- Power range: -70 to 44 dBm (100 pW to 25 W), sensor dependent
- 1 mW power reference
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link
The E1416A VXI power meter will be discontinued on 30 September 2012. The last day to place an order for this product is 30 March 2012. After 30 September 2012, Keysight will provide support for five years until the E1416A is officially obseleted on 30 September 2017.
The Keysight E1416A Power Meter is a C-size, 1-slot, message-based VXI module. It is a high-performance, single-channel, programmable, average power meter compatible with the 8480 family of thermocouple and diode power sensors.
This power meter makes fast, accurate, and reliable average power measurements. With its powerful programming capability, state-of-the-art accuracy and exceptional reliability, it lets you measure your test signal with speed, precision, and confidence!