Starting From US$ 885
8495A 0-70 dB manual step attenuator, dc-4 GHz
- 8495A-002 SMA (f) connectors
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency Range: dc to 4 GHz
- Insertion Loss at 0 dB: 0.4 dB + 0.07 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.35
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF Input Power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
The Keysight 8495A dc to 4 GHz manual step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 10 dB steps from 0 to 70 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option UK6. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Keysight 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Keysight 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.