Base Price RM 4,989
8494G 0-11dB programmable step ATTENUATOR., dc-4GHz
- 8494G-024 24 Vdc supply voltage
- 8494G-003 APC-7 connectors
- 8494G-060 Viking to bare wire cable
- R-51B-001-C Return to Keysight Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: Malaysia
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 4 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector type: choice of Type-N female, SMA female, APC-7
- Programming connector: 12-pin Viking, optional 14-pin DIP
The Keysight 8494G dc to 4 GHz programmable step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 1 dB steps from 0 to 11 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long-life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option UK6. A maximum switching time of 20 ms (including contact settling) speeds automatic testing. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Keysight 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Keysight 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
Note: Option 024 and 060 are default options unless specified otherwise.