Starting From CA$ 1,913
8481D Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, -70 to -20 dBm
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -70 to -20 dBm
- Frequency range 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Diode power sensing element
The 8481D diode power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 10 MHz to 18 GHz and power range -70 to -20 dBm (50 dB dynamic range).
The Keysight 11708A 30 dB attenuator is supplied with 8480 series power sensors with the "D" suffix, for calibration with the power meter 0 dBm, 50 MHz reference.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try our special options.
Read the Data Sheet