82340A HPIB card and SICL for Windows 3.1
|Product Status:||Obsolete | View Service Options|
No replacement found for this product.
Put big league automation on your benchtop.
Test engineers have been relying on HP-IB (IEEE 488) for years, and now you can have it with the ease and simplicity of Windows. Control instruments, transfer results, and uses PC software to analyze your data - at a price you probably didn't think possible. What's more, the Standard Instrument Control Library (SICL) for Windows 3.1 is shipped with every HP-IB card. Use the library of instrument I/O functions to streamline your code development.
For single-task applications with a dedicated PC, choose the HP 82340A. It's a cost-effective way to get into Windows-based HP-IB programming.
- Operating system: Windows 3.1, Windows NT
- I/O library: Standard Instrument Control Library
- Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic
- Backplane: ISA/EISA (8-bit), one slot required
- Maximum I/O speed: 520 KB/s
- Warranty: one year