Base Price AUD 17,778
81110A 165 / 330 MHz Pulse / Pattern Generator
- 81111A-FG 10V 165 MHZ Output Channel for 81110A
- 81110A-0B1 English Quick Start Guide (includes English Reference Guide)
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Australia
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of GST.
Key Features & Specifications
- Single-/dual-channel pulse pattern generator
- 165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81111A) OR
- 330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81112A)
- Triggerable / PLL operation selectable
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- Self-cal for improved timing accuracy
- BNC outputs: single-ended (81111A) // differential (81112A)
The Keysight 81110A with one or two Keysight 81111A output modules is a single/dual-channel 165 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. In comparison to the Keysight 81104A, the 81110A offers the same performance on a wider frequency range. Delay and pulse width and repetition rate in non-PLL mode are more accurate (3% or 0.5% with self-calibration).
Alternatively, the Keysight 81110A with one or two Keysight 81112A output modules is a single/dual-channel 330 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. Instead of variable transitions, 800 ps or 1.6 ns edges are selectable. The output impedance is 50 Ohm and provides up to 3.8 Vpp into 50 Ohm. Internal channel addition is not available.
Note: Each Keysight 81110A 165 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Keysight 81111A (165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
Each Keysight 81110A 330 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Keysight 81112A (330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
81111A and 81112A output channels can not be combined in one and the same 81110A!
- With D/MSO Oscilloscopes 6000 Series Oscilloscopes with MegaZoom III technology
- With 81112A output channel(s) 500 MHz 6000 Series Oscilloscopes with MegaZoom III technology
Training & Events