6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load
à compter de CA$ 3,597
6063B DC Electronic Load, 3-240 V, 0-10 A, 250 W, single-input, GPIB
- 6063B-120 Fonctionnement 104-127 V c.a., 50/60 Hz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prix pour: Canada (Français)
* Prix sujets à modification sans préavis. Les prix indiqués sont les prix de vente proposés par le manufacturier. Prix sans taxes comprises.
Key Features & Specifications
- Current: 0 to 10 A
- Volts: 3 to 240 V
- Maximum power: 250 W
Constant Current Mode
- Ranges: 0 to 1 A, 0 to 10 A
- Accuracy: 0.15% +/-10 mA
- Regulation: 8 mA
Constant Voltage Mode
- Accuracy: 0.12% +/-120 mV
- Regulation (w/remote sense): 10 mV
Constant Resistance Mode
- Ranges: 0.20 to 24 Ω/ 24 to 10,000 Ω / 240 to 50,000 Ω
- Accuracy: 24 Ω: 0.8% +/-200 mΩ (with 1 A at input) / 10 KΩ and 50 KΩ /: 0.3% +/-0.3 mS (with 24 V at input)
These electronic loads are particularly suited for the lab bench. Entering commands manually using the front panel keypad is simpler because the channel does not need to be specified, as in a mainframe configuration. The keypad entry is further simplified because these products do not have the downloadable LIST feature of the N3300A Series, which helps to maximize production throughput. Extensive protection is included to help protect your valuable prototypes under test. This includes over voltage, over current, over temperature, overpower, and reverse polarity.
The Keysight 6063B is a 250 W, single output electronic load, ideal for evaluation of DC power sources and power components in bench applications. The 6063B has built-in measurement functions that make it convenient for testing single output applications in areas such as research and development, production, and incoming inspection.
The Keysight 6063B loads are suitable for manufacturing test systems where maximizing speed is not critical. They use industry standard SCPI instructions, and also have VXI Plug & Play drivers to simplify system design. For the greatest speed and accuracy in programming and measurement, see the N3300A Series of DC electronic loads.