6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load
6060B DC Electronic Load, 3-60 V. 0-60 A, 300 W, single-input, GPIB
- 6060B-120 DC Electronic Load 104-127VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- 6060B-0B0 Download the product manual from the Keysight website
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Current: 0 to 60 A
- Volts: 3 to 60 V
- Maximum power: 300 W
Constant Current Mode
- Ranges: 0 to 6 A, 0 to 60 A
- Accuracy: 0.1% +/-75 mA
- Regulation: 10 mA
Constant Voltage Mode
- Accuracy: 0.1% +/-50 mV
- Regulation (w/remote sense): 10 mV
Constant Resistance Mode
- Ranges: 0.033 to 1 Ω/ 1 to 1,000 Ω / 10 to 10,000 Ω
- Accuracy: 1 Ω and 10 KΩ: 0.8% ±8 mΩ (with ≥6A at input) / 1 KΩ: 0.3% ±8 mS (with ≥6V at input)
This product will be discontinued on July 1, 2016. The recommended substitute solution is N3301A with N3304A.
These electronic loads are particularly suited for the lab bench. Entering commands manually using the front panel keypad is simpler because the channel does not need to be specified, as in a mainframe configuration. Extensive protection is included to help protect your valuable prototypes under test. This includes overvoltage, over current, over temperature, overpower, and reverse polarity.
The Keysight 6060B is a 300 W, single output electronic load, ideal for evaluation of DC power sources and power components in bench applications. The 6060B has built-in measurement functions that make it convenient for testing single output applications in areas such as research and development, production, and incoming inspection.
The Keysight 6060B loads are suitable for manufacturing test systems where maximizing speed is not critical. They use industry standard SCPI instructions, and also have VXI Plug & Play drivers to simplify system design. For the greatest speed and accuracy in programming and measurement, see the DC Electronic Loads.