5372A Frequency and Time Interval Analyzer
|Product Status:||Obsolete | View Service Options|
No replacement found for this product.
Imagine Your Counter Doing MORE…
“I never expected a frequency counter to do so much so fast!”
53200 Family of RF and Universal Frequency Counter/Timers
The 53230A Universal Frequency Counter/Timer offers continuous/gap-free measurements for basic modulation domain analysis and optional basic burst microwave measurement capabilities up to 15 GHz.
The Keysight 5372A modulation domain analyzer, a superset of the 5371A, captures frequency, phase, or time intervals at extremely high speeds. The 5372A can make up to 13.3 million measurements per second for signals with a frequency range of up to 500 MHz. An optional channel expands the range to 2 GHz. The 5372A combines a choice of over 60 arming and triggering configurations with built-in analysis functions including math, statistics, and limit testing.
Unique to the 5372A (compared with the 5371A) are deeper memory, hardware histograms, and FFT capabilities for high-performance and more sophisticated jitter spectrum analysis and phase noise studies. The 5372A lets you: analyze jitter effects, characterize the transient and steady state responses of a VCO, examine frequency or phase modulation, measure frequency stability, analyze computer peripherals, or measure fast hopping radio signals.
- Broad selection of measurements
- Quick and easy-to-use push button analysis
- Graphic display and histograms for added visual meaning from collected data
- 200 ps single-shot, Least Significant Digit (LSD), 10 digits/second for frequency measurements (2 ps LSD for averaged measurements)
- For complete specification details, click on the Data Sheet link.
Training & Events