34970A Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit
Starting From US$ 1,778
34970A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit. GPIB, RS232
- 34970A-0B0 Download the product manual from the Keysight website
- 34970A-120 120-volt ac line selection
- 34830A BenchLink DataLogger Pro software for 34970A, 34972A - fixed, perpetual license
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 3-slot mainframe with built-in GPIB and RS232 interfaces
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 250 channels per second
- 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, ac/dc volts and current; resistance; frequency and period
- 50k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- Free BenchLink data logger software to create tests without programming
The Keysight 34970A Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit consists of a three-slot mainframe with a built-in 6 1/2 digit digital multimeter. Each channel can be configured independently to measure one of 11 different functions without the added cost or hassles of signal-conditioning accessories. Choose from eight optional plug-in modules to create a compact data logger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit. On-module screw-terminal connections eliminate the need for terminal blocks and a unique relay maintenance feature counts every closure on every switch for easy, predictable relay maintenance. Our most popular module 34901A features a built-in thermocouple reference and 20 two-wire channels.
Keysight BenchVue DAQ app is available for no cost for use with the 34970A and 34972A. BenchVue gives you an intuitive interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis. Setup and make measurements quickly, export data or use the built-in graphs to log your results. BenchVue Software also supports many other Keysight instruments giving you a single interface for Keysight’s most popular instruments. Download the no cost BenchVue software.
Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Counterfeits of this or closely related products have been found in the market. To ensure you are purchasing an authentic Keysight product with the quality and performance you expect, purchase through Keysight authorized distribution partners. Click on the “How to Buy or Rent” button, above, to find authorized distribution partners.