34970A Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit
Starting From US$ 1,748
34970A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit. GPIB, RS232
- 34970A-120 120-volt ac line selection
- 34830A BenchLink DataLogger Pro software for 34970A, 34972A - fixed, perpetual license
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 3-slot mainframe with built-in GPIB and RS232 interfaces
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 250 channels per second
- 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, ac/dc volts and current; resistance; frequency and period
- 50k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- Free BenchLink data logger software to create tests without programming
The Keysight 34970A Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit consists of a three-slot mainframe with a built-in 6 1/2 digit digital multimeter. Each channel can be configured independently to measure one of 11 different functions without the added cost or hassles of signal-conditioning accessories. Choose from eight optional plug-in modules to create a compact data logger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit. On-module screw-terminal connections eliminate the need for terminal blocks and a unique relay maintenance feature counts every closure on every switch for easy, predictable relay maintenance. Our most popular module 34901A features a built-in thermocouple reference and 20 two-wire channels.
Keysight BenchLink Data Logger software is included with the 34970A. BenchLink Data Logger gives you a familiar Microsoft® Windows® interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis. Setup and make measurements quickly, export data or use the built-in graphs to log your results. Download free BenchLink Data Logger software.
Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.