Starting From US$ 4,445
34420A Nanovolt/micro-ohm meter, 7.5 digit
- 34420A-ABA English Printed Manual Set (full documentation on CD-ROM)
- 34420A-120 120-volt ac line selection
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance and can be ordered via Keysight directly or Keysight Authorized Distributors until 31 December 2016. Beyond this date, the product can still be purchased from Keysight Authorized Distributors. Please contact Keysight Authorized Distributors or your local Keysight sales representative for quotation and ordering.
- 7 ½ digit resolution
- High sensitivity DCV and resistance measurements at 100 pV and 100 nOhm
- Built-in low noise 2 channel scanners
- Temperature measurements with 0.003 deg C accuracy using SPRT probes
- 3 low power, dry circuit testing built-in resistance functions
- Direct SPRT, RTD, Thermistor, and Thermocouple measurements
The Keysight 34420A nanoVolt, micro-Ohm meter is a high-sensitivity multimeter optimized for performing low-level measurements. It combines low-noise voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions, setting a new standard in low-level flexibility and performance.