Starting From US$ 4,432
34420A Nanovolt/micro-ohm meter, 7.5 digit
- 34420A-ABA English Printed Manual Set (full documentation on CD-ROM)
- 34420A-120 120-volt ac line selection
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is still available for purchase, although it is not updated to be EU RoHS compliant. Please contact Keysight Authorized Distributors for quotation and ordering. Keysight will continue service and support throughout worldwide support life.
- 7 ½ digit resolution
- High sensitivity DCV and resistance measurements at 100 pV and 100 nOhm
- Built-in low noise 2 channel scanners
- Temperature measurements with 0.003 deg C accuracy using SPRT probes
- 3 low power, dry circuit testing built-in resistance functions
- Direct SPRT, RTD, Thermistor, and Thermocouple measurements
The Keysight 34420A nanoVolt, micro-Ohm meter is a high-sensitivity multimeter optimized for performing low-level measurements. It combines low-noise voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions, setting a new standard in low-level flexibility and performance.