34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 6½ digit resolution
- 10 measurement functions: DC/AC voltage, DC/AC current, 2- and 4-wire resistance, diode, continuity, frequency, period
- Basic accuracy: 0.0035% DC, 0.06% AC
- 1000 V max voltage input, 3 A max current input
- 1000 readings/second
- 512 reading memory
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your DMM from your PC to view and capture your data easily.
- The new 34461A Truevolt Series DMM is the 34401A replacement with everything you depend on with the 34401A and more.
The 34401A DMM will be discontinued December 1, 2016 and is replaced by next-generation 34461A Truevolt Series DMMs. Committed to providing world-class customer support, Keysight will continue to support these products for the standard period of 5 years. For more information on the discontinuance, please visit www.keysight.com/find/nextgenproducts
The 34461A is Keysight’s next-generation 34401A DMM providing the same uncompromising performance for system and benchtop testing along with new capabilities you need:
- Graphical display to accelerate your work
- Truevolt measurement performance and accessibility (LAN, USB, GPIB)
- 100% drop-in replacement with 34401A SCPI compatibility
Learn more about migrating to the next industry-standard DMM, 34461A 6½ digit Truevolt DMM.
Counterfeits of this or closely related products have been found in the market. To ensure you are purchasing an authentic Keysight product with the quality and performance you expect, purchase through Keysight authorized distribution partners. Click on the “How to Buy or Rent” button, above, to find authorized distribution partners.