4294A Precision Impedance Analyzer, 40 Hz to 110 MHz
Starting From US$ 47,454
4294A Precision Impedance Analyzer
- 4294A-800 Standard Frequency Reference
- 4294A-801 Include bottom feet
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
The E4990A is the replacement product. Learn more: Comparison table between the E4990A and the 4294A
- Frequency: 40 Hz to 110 MHz
- Basic accuracy: +/- 0.08 %
The 4294A precision impedance analyzer is an integrated solution for efficient impedance measurement and analysis of components and circuits. The 4294A covers a broader test-frequency range (40 Hz to 110 MHz) with Basic impedance accuracy:+/-0.08 %. Excellent High Q/Low D accuracy enables analysis of low-loss components. The wide signal-level ranges enable device evaluation under actual operating conditions. The test signal level range is 5m V to 1 Vrms or 200 uA to 20m Arms, and the DC bias range is 0 V to +/-40 V or 0m A to +/-100m A. Advanced calibration and error compensation functions eliminate measurement error factors when performing measurements on in-fixture devices. The 4294A is a powerful tool for design, qualification and quality control, and production testing of electronic components. Circuit designers and developers can also benefit from the performance/functionality offered.
Learn more: 4294A Technical Overview
Download the manual: 4294A Operation Manual