Starting From US$ 3,344
66319B Mobile communication dc source. Dual-output. 15Vdc, 3A; 12Vdc, 1.5A, GPIB
- 66319B-120 DC power supply 104-127VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- 66319B-0B0 Download the product manual from the Keysight website
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- Voltage: 0 to 15 V
- Current: 0 to 3 A
- Peak Current for up to 7 ms: 5 A
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 10 mV
- + Current: 1.33 mA
DC Readback Accuracy
- Voltage: 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current (-3 A to + 5 A): 0.2% + 0.5 mA
- Current (-1 A to + 1 A): 0.1% + 0.2mA
- Current (-20 mA to + 20 mA): 0.1% + 2.5 µA
- 40 mV drop, <20 µs transient response time
The Keysight Mobile Communications DC Source 663xx series offers several features ideal for testing wireless and battery powered devices. Excellent voltage transient response ensures maximum test-system throughput by minimizing device shutdowns due to significant voltage drops in the test wiring. Built-in advanced measurement system to accurately measure battery current drains when the device operates in different modes and a Keysight-developed feature that enables cellular telephone manufacturers to detect permanently and intermittently open-sense wire connections.
The Keysight 66319B dual output mobile communications dc source provides two outputs for testing both the main battery power and the battery charger circuitry, allowing customers to test phones and chargers with the same equipment. This feature helps save on rack space (2 outputs in a ½ rack box) and eliminates the need for two separate power supplies.
For R&D engineers, you can characterize current out of the battery and make tradeoffs in design that impact the current drain and battery life (by providing data logging – up to 1000 hours, CCDF statistical analysis, and waveform capture) , when the 66319B is used with the Keysight 14565B Software.
See Measurement Solution Example: Battery Current Drain Test