14762A Voltage and Frequency Disturbances Immunity Tests
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
No replacement found for this product.
The Keysight 14762A Voltage and Frequency Disturbances Immunity Tests software is designed to help you test products for compliance to the IEC low-frequency immunity regulations for voltage dips, short interruptions, voltage and frequency variations, and voltage fluctuations (IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-14, and IEC 61000-4-28). The Windows® based software allows you to quickly set-up sequences to be tested.
Requires one of the following Keysight AC Power Sources: 6812B, 6813B, 6841A*, 6842A*, 6843A*. (*Obsolete product)
- Run a sequence of test steps or individual test steps
- Enables external executable file to monitor equipment under test (EUT)
- Report generation capabilities
- Graphical display of waveforms
- Test termination under user specified conditions