14762A Voltage and Frequency Disturbances Immunity Tests
|Product Status:||Obsolete | View Service Options|
No replacement found for this product.
The Keysight 14762A Voltage and Frequency Disturbances Immunity Tests software is designed to help you test products for compliance to the IEC low-frequency immunity regulations for voltage dips, short interruptions, voltage and frequency variations, and voltage fluctuations (IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-14, and IEC 61000-4-28). The Windows® based software allows you to quickly set-up sequences to be tested.
Requires one of the following Keysight AC Power Sources: 6812B, 6813B, 6841A*, 6842A*, 6843A*. (*Obsolete product)
- Run a sequence of test steps or individual test steps
- Enables external executable file to monitor equipment under test (EUT)
- Report generation capabilities
- Graphical display of waveforms
- Test termination under user specified conditions