Advanced Model Analysis -- Layout Dependent Effects Model Validation Software
Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) performs model validation and analysis functions related to layout dependent effects (LDEs) in the cutting-edge process technologies. It is the solution for co-validation of SPICE models and LVS decks. AMA integrates a complete flow including layout generation, layout extraction, SPICE simulation, data analysis and reporting.
Key Benefits of AMA
- Built-in layout generator based on SKILL language
- Powerful graphics and analysis function
- Open interface to support popular physical verification tools and SPICE simulators
- All blocks are independent and driven by simple rule files
- Expandable to process design kit (PDK) validation