PCIe 2.0 Probing Solutions
PCIe® - PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
Family of superior probing solutions to meet your application needs, including mid-bus, slot interposer, and flying lead probes, from x1 to x16
- Mid-bus and flying lead probes are designed with low capacitive loading to minimize signal distortion.
- The slot interposer probe combines outstanding analog repeating technology with mechanical robustness, to allow probing where signal integrity is marginal.
More helpful information: Probing Guide
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
- N5315A slot interposer probe for PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 (3)
- N5328A Half Size Midbus Probe (5)
- N4241A Soft Touch Probe for PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 [Discontinued] (3)
- N4241F PCIe Gen2 Flying Leads Probe for embedded PCIe 2.0 [Discontinued] (3)
- N4241Z PCIe Gen2 ZIF Flying Leads Probe for embedded PCIe 2.0 [Discontinued] (2)
1-5 of 5
|Keysight E2960B Series Hardware and Probing Guide
Describes the E2960B Series hardware and probes for PCI Express protocol testing.
User Manual 2015-02-25
PDF 4.44 MB
|PCI Express® E2960B Solutions Demo
|E2960B Series for PCI Express 2.0 - Data Sheet
The Protocol Test Series encompasses the industry's most complete and integrated x1 through x16 protocol analyzer and LTSSM (Link Training and Status State Machine) exerciser for superior midbus and solid slot probing. This data sheet supports Windows 7.
Data Sheet 2011-11-03
|PCIe® Probes for Keysight E2960B PCI Express Analysis Systems - Brochure
As an industry leader in the innovation of non-intrusive, low load probe designs, Keysight offers a wide range of probing solution for our E2960B PCIe Analysis System for PCIe Gen 1 or Gen 2. PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
PDF 231 KB
|Midbus 2.0 Probes user guide
User Manual 2009-05-27