Genesys RF/Microwave Synthesis and Simulation Software
Genesys is an affordable, accurate, easy-to-use RF and microwave circuit synthesis and simulation tool created for the circuit board and subsystem designer. Automatic circuit synthesis of matching networks, filters, oscillators, mixers, transmission lines, PLL and signal routing structures enable engineers without prior expertise to design these components quickly.
The Genesys synthesis collection is consistently the best selling bundle because no other equivalent capabilities are available in the market at such an affordable price. As a proven safe investment with an installed base of over 5,000 satisfied designers, Genesys literally pays for itself within the first year of deployment by eliminating wasteful hardware iterations through automated circuit synthesis and accurate design.
Key Benefits of Genesys
- Industry’s widest coverage of automated RF & microwave filter, matching and circuit synthesis
- RF system analysis and frequency planning with interactive root-cause problem identification
- Linear and nonlinear RF circuit simulators with optimization and statistical analysis for high-performance and high-yield designs
- 3D-planar EM simulator for analyzing printed circuit board and antenna layout to reduce board turns
- 3X more affordable than competitive products that offer less capablity