USB Power Sensor
Keysight USB power sensors offer the capability to measure peak and average power of a power meter in a compact and portable form factor. Setup is fast and easy with the plug-and-play USB connectivity. Simply connect the sensor to your PC and start performing power measurement immediately with the bundled software. With Keysight’s USB power sensors, you get what you need— simple setup, beyond just a sensor.
U2040 X-Series Wide Dynamic Range Power Sensors
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 33 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Wide dynamic range (-70 to +26 dBm) for small signal measurements
- Super-fast measurement speed (10,000 readings/sec)
High accuracy and repeatability across all common wireless signals.
U2020 X-Series USB Peak and Average Power Sensors
- Measures Peak and Average Power
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 40 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Wide peak power dynamic range of -30 to +20 dBm (50 dB)
- High measurement speed up to 25,000 readings per second in buffered mode
U8480 Series USB Thermocouple Power Sensors
- Frequency range of DC/10 MHz to 67 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Best-in-class power linearity of <0.8%
- Wide dynamic range of -35 to +20 dBm
- Fast measurement speed of >400 readings per second (fastest for thermocouple sensors)
- Real time measurement uncertainty (MU) feature
U2000 Series USB Average Power Sensors
- Measures true average power for all signal types, unlimited bandwidth
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 24 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +44 dBm (sensor dependent)
- High measurement speed up to 1000 readings per second in buffered mode
Intuitive Power Measurement Software
Learn more about the N1918A Power Analysis Manager software that complement the USB power sensor. N1918A Power Analysis Manager
The Keysight BenchVue software (Version 2.5 and above) can be used with the Keysight U2020 X-Series USB Peak and Average Power Sensors. BV0000A BenchVue Platform Software.
Now it is fully firmware compatible with Keysight selected instrument (for U2000 series only).