ESG Signal Generator
The last date to order an ESG signal generator is 30-Nov-2015. Orders must be booked by 30-Nov-2015.
• N5181B MXG X-Series Analog Signal Generator
• N5182B MXG X-Series RF Vector Signal Generator
The benchmark reference signal in R&D
ESG signal generators provide metric grade continuous-wave, analog modulated, and digital modulated reference signals up to 6 GHz for baseband and RF test applications in the cellular communications, wireless connectivity, audio/video broadcasting, and aerospace/defense industries. They feature low phase noise, high output power, excellent level accuracy, and advanced baseband capability to generate functional and parametric test signals for RF transceiver systems and the components that comprise them. With options for frequency range, high output power, low phase noise, internal baseband generator, digital I/O, and more, you can configure the ESG to fit your specific needs.
Migrate to the new MXG X-Series signal generator and generate true performance
The new MXG exceeds the ESG's performance in every category- power, ACPR, EVM, phase noise, bandwidth and memory depth- and offers a wider range of signal simulation with both real-time and arbitrary waveform generation capabilities. Why migrate from the ESG to the new MXG?
Find a Signal Generator
E4428C ESG Analog Signal Generator, 250 kHz to 6 GHz (1)
E4428C ESG Analog Signal Generator, 250 kHz to 6 GHz
- Up to 6 GHz
- Mid performance: R&D, manufacturing
- Consider the X-Series N5181B MXG signal generator for higher performance
E4438C ESG Vector Signal Generator, 250 kHz to 6 GHz (1)
E4438C ESG Vector Signal Generator, 250 kHz to 6 GHz
- Up to 6 GHz
- Basic performance: R&D, manufacturing
- 160 MHz bandwidth
- Real-time signal generation with Signal Studio software
- Consider N5182B MXG X-Series signal generators for greater performance, real-time and arbitrary waveform simulation