A Keysight logic analyzer helps you minimize project risk by providing the most reliable, accurate measurements and the most complete view of system behavior. This comprehensive family of logic analyzer products offers the measurement capabilities, probing, application support and analysis tools to meet your toughest digital debug needs.
- AXIe-based logic analyzers provide the highest performance available, with state acquisition rate up to 4 Gb/s, 136 channels per module, and memory depth up to 200M.
- 16900 Series modular logic analyzers deliver the best long-term value. You get the flexibility to configure a system the way you want. Purchase what you need now then upgrade as your needs evolve.
- "NEW" 16850 Series portable logic analyzers deliver the fastest timing capture with deep memory for fast digital system debug. Take advantage of 2.5 GHz timing capture with up to 128 M sample memory, up to 1.4 GHz trigger sequencer for state and timing capture, and both single-ended and differential probing options.
- 16800 Series portable logic analyzers offer you an exclusive combination of high-performance logic analysis and pattern generation in a fixed logic analyzer configuration at an affordable price. State speed and memory depth are upgradeable at time of purchase or later as your needs evolve.
Find a Logic Analyzer
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Specifications (22)
- Manuals (28)
- Application Notes (12)
- Brochures & Competitive Overviews (7)
- Selection & Configuration Guides (2)
- Demos (5)
- Press Releases (1)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Microprocessor and Bus Products
- ALO-60018 386DX/DXL Analysis Probe (1)
- B4641A Protocol Development Kit (1)
- B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx FPGA (8)
- B4656A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Altera FPGA (10)
- E5849A High Data Rate ZIF Cable, 46 Channel SE ZIF for DDR4 BGA Interposers (4)
- E9520A Motorola MPC8540/MPC8560 Inverse Assembler (4)
- E9521A Logic Analysis Decoder Software for ARM 7/9 and ARM 11 ETM (1)
- E9522A Freescale StarCore140 Nexus Decoder (1)
- E9524A MicroBlaze Trace Toolset (3)
- E9584B Analysis Probe for Motorola MPC 860/821 Processors (4)
- E9586A Analysis Probe for Motorola/IBM PowerPC 740/750 (1)
- E9587A Analysis Probe for Motorola/IBM PowerPC 603 (5)
- E9595A Analysis Probe for ARM7/9 Processors (3)
- E9603A Motorola MPC8260 PowerQUICCII Analysis Probe (1)
- E9611A Motorola MPC8240 Analysis Probe (1)
- FSI-60112 PCI Express Packet Analysis Probe [Obsolete] (5)
- N4228A Half-size midbus [Obsolete] (2)
- N4850A DigRF v3 Digital Acquisition Probe [Discontinued] (17)
- N4860A DigRF v3 Digital Stimulus Probe [Discontinued] (19)
- Serial ATA and Serial Attached SCSI Logic Analyzer Configuration (1)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products
1-25 of 77
|W4630A Series DDR4 BGA Interposers for Logic Analyzers - Data Sheet
The W4630A Series DDR4 BGA interposers enable probing of embedded memory DRAM directly at the ball grid array with Keysight logic analyzers.
Data Sheet 2014-08-20
PDF 4.15 MB
|Low-Cost DDR3 Decode and Analysis with the 16850 Series Portable Logic Analyzers - Application Note
See how to make low-cost measurements on DDR3 interfaces and conduct performance analysis/compliance tests to evaluate the memory systems during debug and validation of a digital prototype.
Application Note 2014-08-04
PDF 2.52 MB
|W3630A Series DDR3 BGA Probes for Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes - Data Sheet
Keysight DDR3 BGA probe for logic analyzer and scope enables viewing of data traffic on industry standard DDR3 DIMMs and embedded DDR3 design with the Keysight 16900 Series logic analysis system and 80000/90000 Series scope.
Data Sheet 2014-08-04
|16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers - Data Sheet
The 16800 Series logic analyzers give you more measurement capabilities to overcome your toughest digital debug challenges - without spending more. 8 fixed configuration models offer 34, 68, 102, 136, or 204 channels of logic analysis. 3 of the 8 models also include a built-in 48-channel logic analyzer. Large, 15 inch display is standard. Touch screen is optional.
Data Sheet 2014-08-03
|W4630 Series DDR4 DRAM BGA Interposers Installation Guide
This guide provides installation information for the W4630-series DDR4 x4/x8 BGA Command and Data Interposer and E5849A High Data Rate Single- ended ZIF cable.
Installation Manual 2014-04-29
PDF 759 KB
|W3630-Series DDR3 DRAM BGA Probes Installation Guide
Installation information for DDR3 BGA logic analyzer and oscilloscope probes.
Installation Manual 2014-04-29
PDF 2.84 MB
|U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module - Data Sheet
The Keysight U4154A AXIe-based logic analyzer provides reliable data capture on signals up to 4 Gb/s with eye openings as small as 100 ps by 100 mV
Data Sheet 2014-04-24
|Capture Highest DDR3 Data Rates Using Advanced Probe Settings - Technical Overview
Advanced Probe Settings (APS) mode on Keysight logic analyzers enables significantly higher DDR3/4 and LPDDR3/4 data rate captures from BGA probing.
Technical Overview 2014-04-18
PDF 307 KB
|N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 Compliance Test Application - Data Sheet
The N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 compliance test application provides a fast and easy way to test, debug and characterize your DDR2 and LPDDR2 designs.
Data Sheet 2014-02-11
|Keysight W2630 Series DDR2 DRAM BGA Probes Installation Guide
Instructions for connecting and using the DDR BGA probes.
Installation Manual 2013-08-22
|W2637A and W2638A LPDDR BGA Probes / W2639A Oscilloscope Adapter Board User's Guide
This manual details the user information for the W2637A / W2638A LPDDR BGA probes as well as the W2639A Oscilloscope Adapter Board.
User Manual 2013-07-01
PDF 3.10 MB
|DDR Memory Design and Test – A Better Way
Keysight offers the complete solutions for all areas of DDR design, meeting your needs for electrical physical layer, protocol layer, and functional test.
PDF 5.17 MB
|DDR Memory Design and Test Overview
Brief overview of Keysight solutions for DDR design and test.
PDF 1.14 MB
|Probing Solutions for Logic Analyzers - Data Sheet
A total overview of the probing solutions for logic analyzer applications. In addition, technical information is provided to help the customer understand how these probes are deployed.
Data Sheet 2011-11-01
|W2630 Series DDR2 BGA Probes for Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes - Data Sheet
The Keysight W2630A series DDR2 BGA probes for logic analyzers and oscilloscopes enable viewing of data traffic on industry standard DDR2 DRAMs with the Keysight 16900 Series logic analysis system and Infiniium 80000 Series oscilloscopes.
Data Sheet 2011-05-23
|B4656A FPGA Probe for Altera - Data Sheet
Keysight's FPGA Dynamic Probe for Altera simplifies the debug of digital systems incorporating Altera FPGAs. This data sheet describes the features and corresponding benefits of the product. It includes a quick tour of the product's operation to give you a feel for exactly how it works and what you can expect from its operation in conjunction with your Altera Quartus design tools and your Keysight logic analyzer. Implementation details, such as supported logic analyzers and software versions, are also included in this document.
Data Sheet 2011-03-25
|Frequently Asked Questions B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx -Data Sheet
Keysight's FPGA dynamic probe for Xilinix FPGA's provides greater real-time measurement productivity for logic-analysis based validation of FPGAs and the surrounding system. The tool features: increased visibility, faster probing changes, and automatic setup of the logic analyzer.
Data Sheet 2011-03-23
|B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx - Data Sheet
Collaborative development between Keysight and Xilinx have produced a faster and more effective way to use your logic analyzer to debug FPGAs and the surrounding system. The Keysight PFGA dynamic probe, used in conjunction with a Keysight logic analyzer, provides the most effective solution for simple through complex debugging.
Data Sheet 2011-03-18
|FPGA Dynamic Probe Demo Video
Learn how the B4655A FPGA dynamic probe will increase your productivity by dramatically reducing the time spent on FPGA debug activity.
|Customizing Protocol Descriptions for Packet Viewer
Describes editing and creating protocol description files for use in the Keysight Logic Analyzer application.
Help File 2009-10-12
PDF 1.28 MB
|Using the Keysight Infiniium Series Real-time Oscilloscope to Validate the DigRF
The DigRF v3 standard presents new digital hardware validation challenges for mobile wireless development as the links between the baseband (BB) ICs and the radio frequency (RF) ICs transition from an analog interface to a digital interface.
Application Note 2009-05-27
|Using IVI For Your Instrument Driver - Application Note
This application note describes the use of IVI drivers in your test system to determine when IVI is the right choice
Application Note 2008-11-14
|16900 Series Logic Analysis System Mainframes Data Sheet
Data Sheet 2008-07-01
PDF 933 KB
|Keysight N4238A/B FB-DIMM Parametric Slot Probe User's Guide
Information on how to install and configure the Keysight N48238A/B probe.
User Manual 2008-02-01
PDF 13.04 MB
|Keysight N4850A DigRF v3 Acquisition Probe N4860A DigRF v3 Stimulus Probe
Data Sheet 2007-12-06