Real characteristics – achieved only with an impedance analyzer
Only Keysight impedance analyzers provide unparalleled accuracy for component evaluation from mOhm to Mohm, from 5 Hz to 3 GHz. Add an impedance analyzer to your lab and achieve real characteristics of high quality components.
- The E4990A Impedance Analyzer with a frequency range of 20 Hz to 120 MHz provides an industry best 0.045% (typ.) basic accuracy over a wide impedance range, with a 40 V built-in DC bias source.
- The E4991B Impedance Analyzer with a frequency range of 1 MHz to 3 GHz provides 0.65% basic accuracy over a wide impedance range, with a 40 V built-in DC bias source (Option 001). Material measurement options provide temperature characteristics analysis capability from -55 °C to 150°C (Option 007) and direct read function of permittivity and permeability (Option 002).
- The E5061B ENA series network analyzer with option 3L5/005 supports a wide frequency range from 5 Hz to 3 GHz, with 2% (typ.) basic accuracy, 40 V built-in DC bias source, network analysis, impedance analysis and Gain/Phase analysis capabilities.
Select the appropriate frequency range for your application
Keysight’s impedance analyzers provide the best performance in the industry with frequency options to meet your needs at an affordable price. You can select the most appropriate frequency range for your application, from 10 MHz to 3 GHz. Flexible frequency upgrade options are also available. You can choose just what you require today with the least amount of investment and upgrade later as needs arise. Select what’s best for you - and achieve both your engineering and business goals.
E4990A Impedance Analyzer, 20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz (1)
E4990A Impedance Analyzer, 20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz
- Frequency: 20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz
- ±0.08% (typical ±0.045%) basic accuracy
- 25 mΩ to 40 MΩ wide impedance measurement range
- Test signal level: 5 mVrms to 1 Vrms, 200 uArms to 20 mArms
- DC bias: 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
E4991B Impedance Analyzer, 1MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz (1)
E4991B Impedance Analyzer, 1MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz
- Three frequency options (1 MHz to 500 M/1 G/3 GHz, upgradable)
- ±0.65% basic accuracy
- Dielectric/magnetic material measurement (Option 002)
- Temperature characteristics measurement (Option 007)
- Reliable on –wafer measurement (Option 010)
E5061B ENA Series Network Analyzer (1)
E5061B ENA Series Network Analyzer
- RF-NA and LF-NA options are available
- [RF-NA] 100 kHz to 1.5 or 3 GHz, [LF-NA] 5 Hz to 3 GHz
- [RF-NA] T/R or S-parameter test set w/ 50 or 75 Ω system impedance
- [LF-NA] S-parameter test set and Gain-phase test port
- [LF-NA] Impedance analysis (Opt 005)
Impedance Analyzers Upgrades
Impedance Analyzers Upgrades
Complete list of the Impedance Analyzers Upgrades
Impedance Analyzers [Discontinued]
This page provides product support information for discontinued and obsolete impedance analyzers.