Lightwave Component Analyzers (LCA)
The Lightwave Component Analyzer is the instrument of choice to test all relevant opto-electronic S-parameters, like S21, S11 and S22 for electro-optical components in 10Gb/s and 40Gb/s, Fibre Channel and CATV transmission systems as well as radio-over-fiber and A&D applications.
A Lightwave Component Analyzer measures electro-optical S21 responsivity of PIN Diodes, APD’s, LiNbO3 and electro-absorption modulators as well as modulated lasers.
Based on this measurement, the absolute responsivity, the 3-dB cutoff frequency and relative and absolute group delay can be determined with the LCA.
- Compare measurement results from various locations through high absolute accuracy of responsivity measurements
- Fast time to market with turn key solution
- High productivity through fast calibration and easy use
- Excellent reliability through traceability to international standards
N4374B 4.5 GHz Single-Mode Lightwave Component Analyzer (1)
N4374B 4.5 GHz Single-Mode Lightwave Component Analyzer
For CATV and Radio over Fiber (RoF) or Radio-Frequency over Glass (RFoG) electro-optical S-parameter test. Replaces 8702 series.
N4373D Lightwave Component Analyzer (1)
N4373D Lightwave Component Analyzer
- Built-in average power meter for fast transmitter power test
- PMF optical output for reliable modulator test
- User selectable optical transmitter output power helps to adapt to target test conditions
- More than 10 times faster than 86030A speeds up productivity
N4375D 26.5 GHz Single-Mode Lightwave Component Analyzer (1)
N4375D 26.5 GHz Single-Mode Lightwave Component Analyzer
- Highly repeatable and accurate measurements show more details of S21 characteristicsdue to low noise on trace.
- Traceability to international standards ensures comparable measurement results independent of the individual instrument.
- Low cost of ownership
N4376D 26.5 GHz Multimode 850nm Lightwave Component Analyzer (1)
N4376D 26.5 GHz Multimode 850nm Lightwave Component Analyzer
- Traceable multimode S21 charaterization right at 850nm target wavelength leads to repeatable test results.
- IEEE 802.3ae compatible launched power distribution ensures application realistic test results.