Key Features & Specifications
Current-voltage measurement capabilities
- Accurate and precision measurement ranges of 5 pA – 1 A/100 µV – 200 V
- Spot and sweep measurement capabilities
- Pulse spot and sweep measurement with minimum 500 µs pulse width
EasyEXPERT group+ software
- Characterization environment is available on user’s PC
- Intuitive GUI based operation with keyboard and mouse operation
- Multiple measurement modes for quick setup and measurement execution (application test, classic test, and quick test)
- Graphical display, automated analysis capabilities and data generation to Excel and image for analysis and reporting
- Pre-fixed configuration with a High Power SMU (HPSMU) and a Medium Power SMU (MPSMU).
- High-speed analog-to-digital converter (ADC) is available.
Active ground unit (GNDU) in mainframe to force 0 V and sink the current up to 2.2 A
Keysight E5262A and E5263A 2ch IV Analyzers are the low cost solution for current-voltage characterization. The E5262A and E5263A support two channels of SMUs (Source/Monitor Units) for voltage/current sourcing and voltage/current measurement with the best in the class current measurement performance as low as 5 pA. The EasyEXPERT group+ GUI based characterization software is furnished and available on your PC to support all the tasks required in the characterization from the measurement setup to the data analysis. Powerful integration of SMU’s versatile measurement capabilities and GUI based characterization software makes the E5262A and E5263A the best solutions for characterization and evaluation of two or three terminal devices such as materials and active/passive components with uncompromised measurement reliability and efficiency.
Keysight EasyEXPERT group+ supports efficient and repeatable device characterization in the entire characterization process from measurement setup and execution to analysis and data management either by interactive manual operation or automation across a wafer in conjunction with a semiautomatic wafer prober. EasyEXPERT group+ makes it easy to perform current-voltage characterization immediately with the intuitive GUI based operation, and allows you the option of storing test condition and measurement data automatically after each measurement in a unique built-in database (workspace), ensuring that valuable information is not lost and that measurements can be repeated at a later date. Keysight E5262A/E5263A provides the convenient low cost solution for current-voltage characterization with these versatile capabilities.
In addition to using as an analyzer, the E5262 and E5263A are available as a system component SMU for a rack and stuck test system. It provides the high throughput and expandability for current-voltage measurement at low cost. It can be controlled remotely by the FLEX command set supporting the powerful measurement capabilities.
Training & Events