E8267D-420 Signal Studio for Pulse Building, Fixed Perpetual License
|Product Status:||Eingestellt | Support verfügbar|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Build a library of custom pulse shapes - use the software to configure the pulse envelope or import custom pulses via user-file. Generate custom pulse patterns
- Apply intra-pulse modulation to built-in and imported pulses - modulation types include FM chirp, FM step, AM step, BPSK, QPSK, Barker codes
- Achieve > 80 dB pulse on/off ratio - improve the pulse dynamic range using the high performance pulse modulator
- Store/recall a library of complex pulse patterns - configure repetition interval, number of repetitions, and frequency, phase, and power offsets on a pulse by pulse basis
- Use predistortion to enhance signal quality - optimize RF flatness and improve image rejection
- Automate signal configuration - access the pulse building engine from your own programming environment using the built-in COM-based API
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB connectivity
- Utilize built-in help - leverage pulse and pattern configuration examples
Create Complex Single Emitter Pulse Patterns
Option 420 is software that enables flexible generation of complex pulse patterns using the PSG vector signal generator. It provides a simple interface to construct and import custom pulse envelopes, apply intra-pulse modulation, and create sophisticated single emitter test patterns for radar receiver test. The built-in COM-based application programming interface (API) supports advanced test pattern creation through your own test executive. Using the API, pulse and pattern parameters are efficiently modified on a pulse-by-pulse basis using custom mathematical models and data sets. Signal Studio for pulse building utilizes an advanced predistortion algorithm to enhance the signal quality of the test stimulus directly at the input of the device under test.
Evaluate the User Interface
Download Signal Studio to a PC to review the user interface and investigate the pulse building and pattern creation capabilities prior to purchase. Each E8267D PSG vector signal generator must be licensed separately in order to generate the signals created by the software. To apply the predistortion algorithm, a PSA or ESA Series spectrum analyzer is also required.
Signal Studio for pulse building is recommended for radar receiver test using complex single-emitter pulse patterns. Common applications include radar receiver sensitivity and selectivity measurements, analyzing receiver demodulation quality, and verifying identification friend or foe (IFF) algorithms. The software's flexible pulse generation capability enables the simulation of realistic signaling environments commonly encountered by radar receivers.
This option cannot be added as a product upgrade – only available at time of purchase.