Key Features & Specifications
Anticipate your wireless device manufacturing test needs
- Benefit from an architecture that is optimized for lower-cost next generantion non-signaling test
- Add multi-format standards-based calibration and verification test support as needed for LTE TDD/FDD, HSPA+, W-CDMA, 1xEV-DO, cdma2000®, GSM, EDGE-Evo, TD-SCDMA, WiMAXTM, Bluetooth®, GPS/GNSS, and more
- Ensure your test system is future proof due to its modern, scalable architecture
Accelerate test development
- Ensure seamless transition from NPI to production with proven X-Series analyzer measurements science
- Simplify signal creation to synchronize, control, and test your wireless device with Signal Studio software
- Streamline test plan creation and troubleshooting in a graphical interface with Sequence Studio software
- Reduce time to volume manufacturing with Chipset Software to optimize device calibration and verification
Achieve fast and accurate measurements
- Maximize throughput with fast-sequenced, non-signaling test modes for modern chipsets
- Speed up your test plan in sequence analyzer mode with single acquisition, multiple measurements
- Increase your production yield with superior measurement accuracy
- Cost effective E6617A Multiport Adapter with metrology grade precision and balancing
- 10 to 3800 MHz frequency range for full cellular band coverage (including LTE TDD Band 43)
- -110 to +10 dBm output level range with modulation
- VSWR <1.2:1 10 to 2400 MHz
- < +/-0.3 dB typical measurement accuracy
Transforming manufacturing test
The EXT wireless communications test set is designed to address the demanding manufacturing test requirements of the latest smartphones, tablets, and other wireless devices. To keep production costs under control for today’s multi-format, multi-band wireless devices, the EXT enables you to achieve fast and accurate calibration and verification test results with an advanced sequence analyzer that supports the fast-sequenced, non-signaling test modes in modern chipsets. As part of the X-Series platforms, the EXT uses proven, standards-based measurement applications specifically optimized for high-throughput manufacturing test.
To further reduce your test of cost, the E6617A Multiport Adapter will enable parallel receiver test for maximized manufacturing throughput and minimized footprint.
To streamline your test plan development and accelerate your time to volume manufacturing, a powerful software toolset is also available with the EXT:
- Sequence studio
Dramatically eases test plan development with a unique graphical interface to develop and troubleshoot your test plan and automatically generate SCPI code
Provides performance-optimized reference signals – validated by Keysight – that simplify synchronizing, controlling, and testing your devices
- Chipset software
Keeps pace with chipset suppliers to deliver a virtually turn-key test solution for control and optimization of your wireless device testing
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., U.S.A. and licensed to Keysight Technologies, Inc.
"WiMAX" is a trademark of the WiMAX Forum.
cdma2000 is a US registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association.