89601B-B7S WLAN 802.16 OFDM Modulation Analysis
|Product Status:||Eingestellt | Support verfügbar|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: IEEE 802.16a-2003 and IEEE 802.16-2004
- Formats: downlink, uplink; continuous and burst; TDD, FDD, H-FDD
- All frame lengths, guard intervals, sampling factors
- Modulation formats (auto-detect): BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- IQ parameters: compound constellation, gain imbalance, skew and offset, frequency error
- RCE: overall, RCE over time (symbol), RCE over frequency, pilot, peak and RMS
- Burst: RCE, burst power, modulation format, length
- Other: frequency response, preamble frequency error, raw data bits, CPE
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users, one at a time
- 802.11e OFDMA WiMAX™ Mobile analysis Option B7Y also available
- Pre-demodulation analysis: time, spectrum, correction, CCDF, PDF
The 89600 VSA software is your window into what’s happening inside complex wireless devices. Option B7S offers comprehensive modulation analysis for IEEE 802.16-2004 OFDM signals. Perform time-selective or frequency-selective measurements simultaneously to decompose a signal and uncover unknown problems.
- Full suite of time, frequency, and modulation domain analysis tools
- Focus analysis all the way down to a subset of the symbols or a single carrier
- Verify your signal setup using the burst information provided: burst power, modulation format, symbol length, and EVM
- Adjust carrier pilot tracking to track amplitude, phase, or timing, and identify hidden errors that lower design margins
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
"WiMAX" is a trademark of the WiMAX forum.