N6149A iDEN/WiDEN/MotoTalk Measurement Application
N6149A IDEN/WIDEN/MotoTalk Measurement Application
- N6149A-2FP IDEN, WIDEN, Moto Talk Measurement application, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter 0800 6270999.
Key Features & Specifications
- Provides standard-based measurements of: iDEN power, iDEN demod, MotoTalk demod and vector analysis
- Supports measurements of BS (outbound) and MS (inbound)
- Key provided tests: Bit Error Rate (BER), Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) and Power versus Time (PvT)
- Supports iDEN version R02.00.06 and Motorola TalkAround: RF interface, TalkAround protocol (8/19/2002) developed by Motorola Inc.
- Carrier configurations: 25/50/75/100/50-outer kHz
- Modulation formats supported: 4QAM/16QAM/64QAM
The N6149A iDEN/WiDEN/MotoTalk measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrument, measurements and software. The application provides one-button, standard-based power and modulation analysis capabilities to help your design, evaluation, and manufacturing of iDEN radios, transmitters, amplifiers, tuners, and filters/repeaters.
- Solve your iDEN measurement challenges with the speed and power of Keysight’s X-Series signal analyzers
- Simplify system test with RF power measurements, spectrum emissions mask, digital demodulation, and general spectrum analysis in one analyzer
- Expedite troubleshooting and design verification with convenient features and an intuitive user interface
- Streamline manufacturing with increased speed, reliability, SCPI command support, and ease of use