U2701A USB Modular Oscilloscope, 100 MHz
U2701A Oscilloscope, USB modular-U2701A,100MHZ
- U2701A-ABF France - French quick start guide, printed
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z 3 Jahre Gewährleistung - Reparatur im Servicezentrum
Prices for: Schweiz (Deutsch)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
100 MHz Bandwidth
- 2 channels
- 32Mpts memory depth
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (Compatible with Microsoft Windows operating systems only)
- Waveform Zoom and Maths Function
- 26 pre-build automatic measurement
- FFT including max peak search
- Advance Triggering including edge, pulse width and line selectable video
The U2701A is a 2-channel 8-bit 100MHz Oscilloscope. It uses the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity – allowing users to set up and configure their test swiftly with its plug and play feature.
Through individual windows on the PC screen, the bundled Keysight Measurement Manager (AMM) software provides a familiar front-panel interface for each of the modular instruments. AMM helps users perform quick configuration and measurement acquisition as well as flexible analysis of measured data.
The U2701A can function as a standalone module. It can also be used as a modular device, providing expansion capabilities and compact solution when used with the other modules in the USB Modular Instruments and DAQ family
With the included IVI-COM drivers, these scopes are compatible with popular development environments including Keysight VEE, Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET, C/C++ and Visual Basic 6, the Microsoft .NET Framework and LabVIEW. Their small size makes these scopes ideal for standalone bench use as well as integration into system solutions with the U2781A chassis. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compatibility makes connection to a PC quick and easy.
Capturing and reviewing of configuration commands can be easily logged using the Command Logger bundled in the AMM software. The Code Converter helps ease programming for users by converting the Command logger files to snippets of VEE, VB, C++, and C# codes.
Keysight U2700A series USB Modular Instruments has won Design News’ Golden Mousetrap Award in the 2009 Best Products Category. The Design News’ Awards Program has recognized engineering innovation and creativity in product design for more than two decades.
Visual Studio and Microsoft are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.