N4851A MIPI D-PHY Digital Acquisition Probe
|Product Status:||Obsolete | Service Optionen ansehen|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
State Analysis for MIPI D-PHY Compliant Devices
- Maximum acquisition speed: 800 Mbps
- Voltage level support: Low power and high speed voltage
- Protocol support: DSI (Display Serial Interface), CSI-2 (Camera Serial Interface)
- 1 or 2 lane support
Monitor Device and System Operation
- Real-time acquisition of MIPI D-PHY traffic with hierarchical trace displaying capabilities
- Tracks bus mode changes and bi-directional communication
- CSI-2 and DSI Protocol Decoder and Packet Viewer
- Triggers on protocol-specific packets, specific bits within a packet, and protocol violations
- LEDs show MIPI D-PHY bus status and error conditions
- Multiple probing solutions, including flying leads and soft touch
- Supports up to 2048 bits for user-defined payload
- Customize MIPI D-PHY protocol decoding with B4641A Protocol Development Kit
The N4851A MIPI D-PHY acquisition probe and N4861A MIPI D-PHY stimulus probe enable users to perform real-time digital serial analysis and generate real-time digital serial stimulus of the MIPI D-PHY interface.
Both probes support the CSI-2 (Camera Serial interface) and DSI (Display Serial Interface), enabling users to comprehensively characterize the behavior of controllers as well as display or camera devices.
The Keysight Technologies N4851A acquisition probe and the N4861A stimulus probe operate in conjunction with Keysight 16800 and 16900 Series logic analyzers to provide the digital serial stimulus and acquisition capabilities required to independently debug and test MIPI D-PHY components , or integrate your MIPI D-PHY based mobile designs.