E5071B ENA RF Network Analyzer, 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
|Product Status:||Obsolete | Service Optionen ansehen|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 125 dB dynamic range at test port (typical)
- 9.6 us/point sweep speed
- 0.001 dB rms trace noise
- Integrated 2-, 3- and 4-ports with balanced measurements
- Fixture embedding/de-embedding and port characteristic impedance conversion
- Frequency-offset mode for frequency translated devices.
- Built-in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Measurement Wizard Assistant (MWA) software
The E5071B network analyzer offers fast and accurate measurements for RF components. The advanced architecture minimizes the number of sweeps to complete a multiport measurement and further improves test throughput.
Discontinuance Notice: The E5070B/71B has been discontinued as of Oct. 1, 2007 and end of support life will be Oct. 1, 2012. The E5080A is the replacement product.
Choose accessories: Network Analyzer Accessories