N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module
N3307A 250-W-Lastmodul (Eingang 30 A/150 V)
- R-51B-001-Z 3 Jahre Gewährleistung - Reparatur im Servicezentrum
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter 0800 6270999.
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- Current: 0 - 30 A
- Voltage: 0 - 150 V
- Maximum Power: 250 W
Constant Current Mode
- Low Range/High Range: 3 A/30 A
- Regulation: 10 mA
- Low Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 7.5 mA
- High Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 15 mA
Constant Voltage Mode
- Low Range/High Range: 15 V/150 V
- Regulation: 10 mV
- Low Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 10 mV
- High Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 20 mV
Constant Resistance Mode
- Range 1 (I >10% of current rating): 0.067-10 Ω
- Range 2 (I >1% of current rating): 9-100 Ω
- Range 3 (I >0.1% of current rating): 90-1000 Ω
- Range 4 (I >0.01% of current rating): 900-2500 Ω
The Keysight N3307A is a 250 W (0-30A, 0-150V) electronic load module for use in either the N3300A or N3301A electronic load mainframe in system applications. The N3307A load module is fast and accurate, for programming in constant current, constant voltage, or constant resistance modes, or for making voltage, current or power measurements. The N3307A can also digitize waveforms.
Testing multiple output dc power supplies and dc-dc converters can be very time consuming if each output must be tested sequentially. If measurements are being made through a MUX using one DMM, this is what will happen. Using the built-in measurement capabilities of the N3300A electronic loads, all outputs can be measured simultaneously. Alternatively, multiple single output power sources can be tested simultaneously.
A single GPIB address is all you need for complete control and read-back of the N3307A load module within a single N3300A or N3301A mainframe. The N3307A electronic load provides fast operation and the accurate programming and read-back needed for high-volume DC power supply test systems.
Training & Events