40 Gb/s ParBERT Systems (E4894B, E4895B, E4896A, E4897A) [Discontinued]
|Product Status:||Obsolete | Service Optionen ansehen|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Generate and analyze 38 - 45 Gb/s, 10.8Gb/s, 3.35GB/s and 2.7GB/s signals within one system
- Generate pseudo random word sequences (PRWS) (up to 2.7 Gb/s) and standard PRBS up to 231-1 (up to 45 Gb/s)
- Analyze bit error ratios (BER) with user-defined PRBS or data
- Program remotely via Keysight VEE, National Instruments' LabVIEW, Excel, Keysight TestExec, C/C++ and Microsoft® VisualBasic
- External clock input up to 10.8/21.6 GHz
- Sub-rate clock outputs at 21.6 GHz, 10.8 GHz, 2.7 GHz/675 MHz (45 Gb/s MUX module only)
- Clock data recovery (CDR) mode in 45Gb/s DeMUX module
- Intuitive Windows 2000/ NT® -based user software
The Keysight ParBERT 81250 40 Gb/s solutions are integrated bit error ratio (BER) measurement systems ideal for testing 16:1 and 4:1 OC-768 MUX (multiplexing), DeMUX (de-multiplexing) and serial devices. Depending on the configuration, the system generates and analyzes serial data streams at 38 up to 45 Gb/s, at the associated 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 subranges and parallel data streams at up to 10.8 Gb/s. Generate standard PRBS data up to 2^31-1 and on the parallel lines pseudo random word sequences (PRWS). Analyze BER with user-defined or PRBS data. The system hardware is VXI-based and the user software is Windows 2000 / NT®-based
The Keysight ParBERT 81250 40G electrical/optical Parallel Bit Error Ratio Tester systems are ideal for testing the parallel and serial sides of OC-768 either optical or electrical allowing semiconductor, component and equipment manufacturers to accelerate time to market.
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.